- • The term “Personal Data” shall mean any information, whatever the form thereof, which can be used to directly or indirectly identify the natural persons to which it relates. In France, personal data is protected by:
- • Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council date 27 April 2016, and
- • Any related local law applicable as the French Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 and its successive amendments on information technology, data files and civil liberties. • All of the foregoing called the “Personal Data Protection Laws”. Any other term with capital letter not hereinafter defined shall have the same meaning as defined in the Personal Data Protection Laws.
Personal Data gathered through this WEBSITE are processed manually and electronically in accordance to Personal
Data Protection Laws.
Data processing is based on the Data Subject consent, on the need for PRIPLAK(i) to enter, perform, terminate or enforce a contract with the Data Subject and/or to comply with legal obligations and/or to achieve a legitimate interest.
Data Controller is PRIPLAK SAS, a company incorporated under the laws of France under the registered number 316709500 RCS Compiègne, whose registered office is located at Parc d’Activités Industrielles - avenue de l’Europe - 60530 Neuilly en Thelle - France, (hereinafter called ‘PRIPLAK’). The person responsible for this WEBSITE is Thomas GODEY.
PRIPLAK may be contacted by telephone on +33 (0) 3 44 26 98 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. PRIPLAK declares the Leading
Supervisory Authority competent to settle any claim related to its processing of Personal Data shall be the French supervisory authority called the Commission Nationale de l’ Informatique et des Libertés.
DATA AND PURPOSE
Personal Data collected and processed are:
- • Full Name
- • Email address
- • Company name
- • Shipping address
- • Billing address
- • If customer has subscribed or not to receiving information from Priplak
- • VAT number if relevant
The Users shall provide this information in a fully informed manner, for instance when keying it in themselves in the User form available on the WEBSITE. PRIPLAK shall only collect personal data for the purposes of:
- • Fulfilling customer requests for samples
- • Answering or redirecting Users’ enquiries sent from the Contact form,
Specific purpose: E-mailing
When the User creates an account, PRIPLAK will ask the User if he wishes to receive marketing/commercial information from PRIPLAK. In order to receive information from PRIPLAK, the User shall tick the box "I consent to receive marketing/commercial information or offer from or on behalf of PRIPLAK by emails".
If the User refuses to receive information, he shall leave the box unticked. If the User has agreed to receive information from PRIPLAK, PRIPLAK will be then allowed to send him digital or printed marketing/commercial information, such as product information, commercial offer, information about an event, information about a project, or an invitation, for example.
In order to unsubscribe, the User can either go in the My Account section of the WEBSITE and untick the box, or click on the unsubscribe link which will be included under any email sent by PRIPLAK, or send an email to email@example.com.
The Personal Data will be stored and supported by our service provider Online SAS, located in France.
PRIPLAK may disclose your personal information
(i) where this is necessary for the stated purposes, including within PRIPLAK itself, its affiliated companies and service providers;
(ii) if required by applicable law;
(iii) in connection with a reorganization or combination of PRIPLAK with another company,
(iv) if PRIPLAK believes that such disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply terms of contract and other agreements or otherwise protect and defend PRIPLAK’s rights, property or safety;
(v) in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal obligation, or a regulatory or government inquiry; or
(vi) with your consent.
When those recipients are located in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection in the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Laws, and in order to transfer personal data in a secure way, in accordance with applicable Personal Data Protection Laws, the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses are executed to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented for the processing of the Personal Data.
Personal data will be kept for a minimum period of 2 years and might be kept for an extra-period defined by the applicable statute of limitation.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND OBJECT TO THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws, User has a right to access (free of charge), modify, rectify, erase, block and delete any of its personal data, request an explanation and/or to object to the processing of its Personal Data for legitimate reasons. Finally, User can send “special directives” regarding the use of its data after its death. To exercise these rights, a request shall be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
a. This WEBSITE:
PRIPLAK undertakes to ensure appropriate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of Users' personal data, and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessible by unauthorized third parties.
However, the transfer of personal data on the Internet presents intrinsic risks that PRIPLAK cannot totally prevent with regard to the security of the data thus sent. Therefore, PRIPLAK warns Users about the potential risks involved in the operation and use of this WEBSITE, and so for Users to take the necessary measures of protection in the management of their navigation on the Internet (like using updated hardware and software, up-to-date anti-virus, confidentiality measures to protect identifiers and password, etc.).
b. External website or internet source linked to this WEBSITE (Hyperlinks:
The management and security of the personal data provided by Users on any external website or internet source linked to this WEBSITE, are under the sole responsibility of the publishers of these external websites or internet sources. These include the following external websites or internet sources:
- • the website of CE SP + , on which these are redirected when they wish to proceed to the payment of their order, are insured by Caisse d’Epargne et de Prévoyance Hauts de France – 135, Pont de Flandres 59777 Euralille RCS 383 000 692 Lille Métropole (France),
- • the website of DHL, on which they are redirected when they wish to proceed to the delivery of their order of samples, are insured by DHL International Express (France) SAS, Immeuble le Mermoz, 53 Avenue Jean Jaures CS80014, 93351 Le Bourget Cedex – RCS 494 956 774 Bobigny (France),