The PRIPLAK Cookies Policy describes what cookies are, what they do and how we use them on this Website.
1. General information
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters stored on a User’s computer when it accesses a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Some features of a website (like sharing of content on social networks, play videos, etc.) rely on services offered by third-party websites. These features store cookies allowing these websites to trace User’s navigation. These cookies are only stored if User gives its consent.
User can inform itself about the nature of the cookies used on a website, accept or reject them.
Whether User choose to not download cookies, certain functionalities or services of the website may not be available as a consequence.
2. Cookies used on this website and purpose
a. Cookies of Publisher:
Cookies issued by the Publisher on the Site are used for the sole purposes indicated below:
- • Analysis of navigation behaviors on the Site (headings and content visited, routes), allowing the Publisher to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
- • memorization of information relating to a form filled in by the User on the Site (registration or access to an account) or products, services or information chosen by the User on the Site (subscribed service, etc.) and possibility of access to the reserved and personal spaces on the Site thanks to an ID and a Password;
- • implementation of security measures, for example when the User is asked to log in again by entering his Login and Password after a certain period of time.
b. Third party cookies:
Google's audience measurement
3. How to change cookie settings on browsers?
Users can block storage of cookies, delete existing cookies, and change the duration for which cookies are stored on their computer by configuring their browsers accordingly (usually via ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’ or ‘Confidentiality’). Doing so will, however, affect their browsing experience.
The User can choose his Cookies management policy by modifying the settings of his browser software. It can thus oppose the registration of Cookies by configuring the preferences of its browser software. The configuration of each browser differs according to the navigation software used:
- • In Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- • In Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=fr_FR
- • In Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- • In Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- • Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
User must be aware that the systematic disabling of cookies on a browser or the deleting of existing cookies from its browser will affect their website browsing experience and prevent the User from using or benefiting from certain services or functionalities provided under the websites, and User will not be entitled to claim any compensation to PRIPLAK as a result.